PAnzA offers workshops and seminars as part of an ongoing professional development programme for members, with some activities open to non-members. We aim to include activities that:
- Support and encourage ongoing professional development for Psychosynthesis practitioners
- Reflect the psychospiritual nature of Psychosynthesis practice
- Cover theory and practice
- Include Psychosynthesis specific as well as general counselling and psychotherapy skills and information
- Support practice in the context of a multi-cultural society in a bi-cultural nation.
Where possible we will provide remote access to these workshops through the video conferencing technology, zoom.
Where appropriate we will be recording workshops and making them available through this site. This is part of our commitment to provide access to those members who are out of town and/or could not attend in person or by zoom.
All attendees are supplied with a certificate of attendance for professional development purposes.
Past professional development programmes included workshops with Juliet Batten, Robyn Rogers, Tom Yeomans (via Skype), Peter Hubbard and Helen Palmer, Mark Skelding and Deryn Cooper, and Will Parfitt (via Skype) and Heather Came and Mitzi Nairn and Keith Hackwood (via Zoom). These workshops were well attended and appreciated by members of the wider Psychosynthesis Community in Auckland and beyond.
“The only thing to do is to be where you are at this moment, sometimes looking about in the full light of consciousness, other times standing comfortably in the deep shadows of mystery and the unknown.”
Thomas Moore, Care of the Soul (1992)