Psychosynthesis Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia
You can download PAnzA Inc. society rules here (pdf)
Psychosynthesis Aotearoa New Zealand Australia (PAnzA) was established in 2011 in order to:
- Further the professional development of those working as Psychosynthesis counsellors and psychotherapists, through organising activities such as workshops, seminars, conferences, and through the creation of a Journal publishing research and articles.
- Enable representation of Psychosynthesis counsellors and psychotherapists in their wider professional context, through developing relationships with relevant organisations and advocating on behalf of the interests of members where appropriate.
- Provide a register of members, and to make available to the public a list of Psychosynthesis counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Provide opportunities for members to further develop community with one another.
- Play a role in expanding the knowledge of Psychosynthesis as a tool for individual and social change within the wider community.
- Disseminate information about Psychosynthesis training courses, events, workshops and conferences in our two countries, as well as relevant international activities such as conferences, publications, research and websites.
PAnzA is a voluntary organisation (i.e. an incorporated society) with an executive committee elected at annual general meetings.
Meet the PAnzA Committee
Ethics and Complaints Coordinator